Yang Li


Yang Li is a pretty new designer, having less than a handful of runway collections to show for his lovely work so far, I'm enamored with the way he balances masculinity and femininity in an urban wearable way. So imagine my absolute excitement when I found this amazing Yang Li skirt at Barneys SF during their epic end of the season sale. I tried it on (the last one on the rack) and hoped the size it came in would fit my body — not to mention the length would flatter my less-than-supermodel-tall stature. To my surprise, it fit my waist perfectly and the length made the overall look reminiscent of 50s charm. I loved it immediately and took it home with me. I especially love how wearing it with flats completely dresses it down with immediate nonchalant coolness (at least that's how I feel with it on). The moral of this story is never underestimate browsing a sale section, even when it seems like it's been picked over a thousand times.

WEARING
YANG LI skirt (size 40)
ZARA top (Medium, super old)
TARGET patent leather bow belt (super old)
EVERLANE loafers (run super narrow, size up 1 whole size)
MADEWELL leather jacket (Medium)



No comments:

Post a Comment